What’s separating you from booking more jobs?
Whether you’ve been in the business for years or you’re just starting out, this all-encompassing workshop is for you. We’ll cover all sides of the auditioning/casting process by bringing you behind the camera, into the casting office, to see what we see and how to use this to your advantage. You’ll work on-camera as we guide you through everything we know, from the most current information to our experiences from over 25 years casting.
This is an in-depth class that was created to provide you with a very personal experience by giving each person one-on–one coaching and guidance.
Some of the many things we will cover in this most up-to-date workshop include:
- Self-tapes videos that win jobs
- How to submit your video to get your tape viewed by casting
- Camera positioning, Lighting, Backdrops, Locations, Framing (There is a way that works best)
- How to handle the Callback to get booked (you’ll be surprised what we found out)
- Copy reading techniques & analyzing your copy for the camera (Making the best choices and knowing how to discover them)
- What the instructions tell you that you might have missed (not seeing it can cost you the audition)
- How to work in any market from your current location.
You will be surprised! What you might have thought was simple and basic is costing you bookings.
We will uncover what’s blocking you so that you’ll open the possibilities to becoming a booking actor.*
What Actors are Saying
“This class brought to light all the nuances of what casting directors look to expect from the self tapes from todays actors. This was very insightful.” – Akeem Smith
“The tools I acquired from the workshop will definitely help me with my auditions. Can’t wait to put them to use!” – Adriano Vasquez
This class is for educational purposes only. Taking part in this class does not guarantee employment.