This class is for actors, non-actors, kids and parents.
Is your home-audition making it to the casting director or getting deleted? Learn the secrets to getting noticed with your self-tape and get more bookings. This virtual 2-hour class is for anyone who is submitting self-tapes for auditions. Taught by Commercial Casting Director Stuart Stone, you’ll learn what he learned from watching thousands of recently submitted self-tapes.
The class is designed to help you understand the casting director’s point of view so that you have the knowledge and insight to create the perfect self tape submission from making the video to helping ensure it is seen.
Here are just a few of the things that we will cover:
· Setting up the home studio
· How to create a better chance of getting selected from your self tape
· How to be memorable
· How to have your video stand out from the other thousands
· Does your self-tape have “movability?”
· The power behind the perfect self-tape
· Getting the Callback/Booking with your self- tape.
· How to read a break down to identify what casting is really looking for
Don’t miss this opportunity to accelerate your acting career without leaving the house
See what actors are saying about the self tape workshop:
DISCLAIMER: Our workshops are a learning experience. It is not an audition or employment opportunity. AGAIN: Workshops/Classes are NOT job interviews. The presence of an industry professional is in no way a promise of employment. Stone Acting Studio does NOT attempt to procure employment for actors/artists – we are strictly for educational purposes.