This 4-week course is designed to leaving kids ready to work and succeed in the on-camera industry. Crafted to be both educational and fun, this workshop is for actors serious about getting their career kick-started. Taught by kids acting coach Emma Hart and casting directors Stuart Stone and Matt Sweetenham (www.stonecasting.tv), this workshop will give your kids the tools they need to book jobs. The class also features an in-depth, interactive session for parents so that they can get their questions answered by Stuart and Matt.
This is an in-depth class that was created to provide each student one-on–one coaching and guidance.
Classes will cover:
- Auditioning – Slates, personality, scenes
- Acting techniques – Reading copy, reactions and emotions, being in the moment, the craft of ‘not acting’
- Confidence – How to deal with nervousness, bringing your best self, knowing boundaries
- Callbacks – How to prepare, best practices, in the room
- Working with others – Scene partners, working with the director, on-set etiquette
- The Business – Agents, managers, parents, booking a job, work permits and bank accounts
*This workshop is a learning experience. It is not an audition or employment opportunity. When the workshop is over, the casting director teaching this workshop will not be taking home nor be given access to your headshot, resume or any other of your promotional materials